Sanctum of Domination, also known as SoD, is the second raid introduced in Shadowlands patch 9.1 “Chains of Domination”. In patch 9.2.5 it become on of the three raids available for clearing with Fated mode.
It is located in The Maw, a part of a Torghast tower. Fated SoD Normal is the first difficulty available for this raid, and the easiest one as well. You will encounter 10 bosses, including Kel’thuzad and Sylvanas Windrunner herself. With our professional raiders you’ll get this done in no time.
Each run takes about 1.5-2 hours.
Various loot modes, such as Personal loot and loot funnel, are available. We have at least 3-5 runs a day every day, even on weekends.
Fated Sanctum of Domination Normal rewards:
- All 10 out of 10 bosses on Fated Normal Difficulty
- Chance to get 278ilvl or 285 ilvl items from the run.
- Guaranteed items to choose from in a weekly vault
- Chance to get Domination armor, weapons and Shards
- Getting to know the tactics for all of the bosses and get yourself ready for the Fated Heroic difficulty
- “Fate of Domination” achievement