Players received the possibility to buy Castle Nathria Carry Services after the release of the first WoW Shadowlands raid. We provide everyday loot runs for EU and US characters with the reached World of Warcraft experience cap. There’re no specific requirements like minimum item level or achievements. Our team helps to defeat all the CN bosses and Denathrius within the shortest time. Raid usually takes 2-3 hours to complete.
Castle Nathria Carry Guide
- Select a SotFO Boosting service – we provide 3 raid difficulties: Normal, Heroic and Mythic, with additional options. Gamers can find any offer they need at a cheap price, regardless of the pocket size or difficulty level.
- Choose the starting time – our boosters play primarily in the prime-time for EU and US realms. However, you can ask about a specific Sepulcher of the First Ones Carry, and we’ll organize the group at your request.
- Leave character information – the only things that matter are class and faction. It’s essential for the loot trader option that requires adding specific classes to the party. This guarantees more suitable for your character items like weapons and armor on your specialization.
- Add service to cart – before buying WoW Castle Nathria Boost, check all the information and additional options available to your order. We have an extra discount on Dragonflight PvE bundles with Vault of the Incarnates Carry.
- Make a purchase – we use protected payment methods, so your information is safe. Once you’ve bought an order, the system will redirect you to the page where you can discuss all the details in chat with the manager.