You can always contact us regarding your privacy and private data: [email protected]
Data collected when accessing this website
Every time you use your web browser to access a website on the internet, it transmits some basic data. This includes, for example, your IP address, your operating system, browser language, browser type, and some more data. Also, we will know the time of access. Please refer to your Browser vendor to find more details about what data is being sent.
Every site access is automatically written to a log file and it can contain the information just described (this is the standard configuration for most web servers on the internet). Our web servers are hosted at Hosting Hetzner.
We transfer data to the following third-party services:
- Paypal. Nick, Email, Order ID and other order data for processing your payments.
- Jivo Chat. The chat window at the bottom right of the screen. Your entire chat history will be saved, this is required to run our service since we use JivoChat as one of the primary communication methods. We will also send your Nick and Email to identify you as our client within the service.
- Mailchimp. Email, Nickname is added to Mailchimp Database ONLY if you choose to subscribe for our best offers newsletter.
We transfer anonymous data to the following third-party services:
- Onesignal (Anonymous device ids required to send push notifications). ONLY if you choose to subscribe to our push notifications in your browser.
- Google Analytics (Anonymous data that helps us to measure website performance).
- Yandex.Metric (Anonymous data that helps us to measure website performance).
- Facebook (Anonymous data that helps us to measure website performance).
While using this website, we collect data on multiple occasions:
While opening and browsing the website your IP address will be logged. This is necessary and is used to fight scammers, improve the security and performance of the website. The data is deleted after at most 6 months.
- When you chat in our Support Chat window, the entire chat history will be saved.
- If you create a new account we will save the data you provide.
- If you provide additional details after checkout in “Order details” form.
- If you edit your profile, we will update the data in our database.
Data collected during the checkout process.
The data you enter on checkout is stored in our database. Currently, we store the following data: Email, Nickname, Skype, Discord, any data you specify in the “Additional information” field. We DO NOT have access to your payment details (credit card etc.), all transactions and payment details are securely handled by payment methods. Data collected after the checkout process. The data you enter in the “Order details” form are stored in our database. This may include your BattleTag, Server, Character Name, Faction, and other information. The e-mail address you provide when registering may be used to inform you about the progress of your order. It may also be used to send you your password, or for any cases where we are legally obliged to contact you. For the emails being sent via this website, we use Mailchimp. We will never sell your email and we will not use it for marketing unless you subscribe to our newsletter.
Other external infrastructure we use
For our own emails (those we send and receive manually), we use the Google services. We have activated all available security enhancements offered by Google. Both Google and Mailchimp are located in the USA. There is a data protection agreement between the EU and the USA called the EU-US Privacy Shield.
If you want to know which personal data we have saved about you please send an e-mail to [email protected].
Deletion of your Data
If you want us to delete your data please send an e-mail to [email protected] We will then delete everything if there is nothing (e.g. invoicing laws) that requires us to keep the data.
Correction of your Data
If you want us to correct any collected data please send an email to. Revocation of data processing Every data processing which requires an explicit user-agreement can be revoked at any time. To do that send a short email to [email protected].
External Services used
Here again a quick summary of the external services we use:
- Google Apps & Services (E-Mail, Calendar, etc.);
- Jivo Chat;
- Hosting Hetzner;
- Google Analytics;
Mailchimp, Google, Fastspring, Fabric, and Dropbox are located in the USA, there is a data protection agreement between the EU and the USA (called the EU-US Privacy Shield)
If you have any further questions, please send an email to [email protected]. We will reply as soon as possible.
PVPBOOST LTD 71-75 Shelton Street, Greater London, London, United Kingdom, WC2H 9JQ. Registration number: 13445588