Vault of the Incarnates Heroic Boosting is a new Heroic Sanctum raid carry service, introduced in WoW Dragonflight Season 1. Can’t find a team with suitable RT? Tired of PUGs wiping on every boss and quitting in the middle of the raid? Want a quick loot carry without paying too much attention? PlayCarry raid boost teams with multi-expansional practice in raiding are at your service!
Vault of the Incarnates was added in World of Warcraft recently, so many players and teams are just starting their way on learning tactics. Meanwhile, our skilled boosters have already mastered all bosses’ mechanics and are ready to carry your character any day! What are the advantages of using PlayCarry heroic sanctum (HC) raid services? Finishing heroic raids without any hardships, any experience or knowledge needed, and, of course, with receiving as much loot as possible
Buy Vault of the Incarnates Heroic Sanctum Carries on EU and US
PlayCarry offers various ways to complete heroic Vault of the Incarnates carry. We understand that different players have different goals and ideas, so we are ready to fulfill any custom order. Heroic raid carries are available multiple times daily, so feel free to check the most convenient time slot.
- 7/8 bosses option is helpful for players needing a specific piece of gear from any boss, except the last one. Price of this option is significantly smaller, so this is a good way to try our services for the first time. Practice all new mechanics with our teams, this will be enough to guide or even create your own team. Need just a few certain bosses? It is possible to create a run with any amount. Let our managers know your demands, and they will tell a final price and the nearest possible slot.
- 8/8 is basically a full heroic Vault of the Incarnates run. Everything is really simple- we kill all bosses, you receive BiS PvE loot and a lot of achievements: Caverns of Infusion, Fury of the Storm, The Primal Bulwark, Ahead of the Curve: Raszageth the Storm Eater, etc. Be among the first players who defeated all bosses in Vault of the Incarnates in WoW Dragonflight!
- PvE bundles, like Mythic dungeons boosting, are a useful complement to a heroic raid carry. Raid bundle is a great opportunity to buy 2+ services at a cheaper price. Purchase your perfect heroic Vault of the Incarnates boost, and receive decent rewards from any dungeon to increase your character’s power as much as possible!
- The standard run includes full completion of all 8 bosses with a group loot mode.
- Armor Prio run will feature a raid group with at least 10 boosters with a fresh cd and you will be the only person rolling on your armor type, cloth, leather, mail or plate, and tier tokens. Offset items, however, will be on roll for other clients.
- Buying a specific number of items option you are guaranteed to receive the chosen number of items, no matter how many runs it’ll take. Please note that duplicate items that you might get on your follow-up runs will not count toward your item progress. However, passing on items that you can use and have not looted in previous runs – will count towards your overall item number.
It was recently revealed that Group loot system is back in Dragonflight. That means, all dropped items, except professional reagents, are rolled among teammates with Need & Greed UI popping up. Some players are happy about it, some aren’t, but we know exactly what to do!
We offer additional loot options for all types of gear. Choosing this option with VotI Heroic Sanctum boost adds a certain amount of traders with needed armor type (plate, mail, leather, or cloth) to your carry. This greatly increases the chances of getting items specifically for your class, and added traders will give you everything they obtained after the carry.
|1-3 Items||You are guaranteed to get at least 1 item. If you weren’t lucky on your first run, we’ll get you a second right on the next cd, or even for your other character, until you get from 1 to 3 items overall. Please note that if you pass on an item that you potentially need and this item is not a duplicate – it will still count towards your overall item count.|
|4-7 Items||We’ll set up a special raid with traders for you, increasing your overall number of received items per run. If you won’t get a minimal number of 4 items per run we’ll do another run for you after the reset. Passing on items that are not duplicates and that you might potentially use will still count as a received item.|
|8-11 Items||Even more special raids for your character, further maximizing your chances to get as much loot as possible. The same rule about passing on items applies to this one as well. Duplicate items do not count toward your overall loot progression. The whole process can take from 1 to 5+ resets.|
Cheap Boosts in Heroic VotI Raid
In Dragonflight, developers decided to upgrade all raid loot mechanics a little because of heavy criticism of Personal loot. Not only was group loot added, but there are also a lot of new features players will encounter in upcoming raids.
- From now, there won’t be any restrictions on trading gear. In previous expansions, players couldn’t give away received items with higher ilvl than they have, but now it’s removed.
- There are 3 stages of item level within the same difficulty level. For example, here is the level of gear from the heroic Vault of the Incarnates:
Bosses ILVL Eranog; Terros; The Primal Council; Sennarth, The Cold Breath 402 Dathea, Ascended; Kurog Grimtotem 408 Broodkeeper Diurna; Raszageth the Storm-Eater. 411
- Some bosses contain 1 unique piece of gear that is 6-7 levels higher than the other things from that battle and has a special appearance. For example, a bow from Raszageth: Neltharax, Enemy of the Sky, or a Whispering Incarnate Icon trinket from The Primal Council, that increases your main stat. Drop chances for those items are lower, but you can always start farming them with our raid boosters!
- Raid trash will no longer drop BoE items, but it is still possible to get them from the new “Lieutenant” mini-bosses. Run heroic Vault of the Incarnates boost with PlayCarry teams, obtain BoE gear, and sell it on auction for a decent amount of gold! That’s an excellent way to become rich in WoW, especially since getting those items is possible every week.
Heroic Vault of the Incarnates Boosts Schedule
Appearance of cross-faction PvE content allowed us to schedule even more heroic raid boosts every day! Merging our powerful boosting teams made the runs faster than ever, so now they can carry any tier of Vault of the Incarnates without a problem. Here is the amount of Heroic sanctum Vault of the Incarnates runs through the week:
Contact our operators in 24/7 online chat to check the nearest available boost and book it! Support team will gladly answer any of your questions and help you create a perfect personal heroic Vault of the Incarnates boost.
How much is a Heroic Vault of the Incarnates Carry?
Price of Heroic Vault of the Incarnates boost depends on the options you need. For example, a small amount of bosses is cheaper than the full carry, personal loot run costs less than 8-19+ additional items run, etc. PlayCarry operators can help check the final price, so just contact them if you are curious!
How many items will I get?
The amount of loot mostly depends on your luck in standard “Group Loot” runs. With the return of Need & Greed system, getting items is randomized even more than it was before. But with our additional options, you can always increase the amount of possible loot for your character, and your traders make sure to give everything they get to you. In 1-3 items, 4-7 or 8-11 items you are guaranteed to get a specific number of items.
When will you start my run?
Boost starting time depends on whether there are free slots available when you are ready. Contact our managers in live chat to find out when the next heroic Vault of the Incarnates is. Also, please note that slots with traders may take a little longer since we will need to pick teammates with a specific type of armor and no cooldown. But don’t worry, with the number of boosters we have, starting a carry won’t take long, even with the highest amount of additional items!
How do the guaranteed item runs work?
1-3 items option is done with a simple “Group Loot” run. If you were unlucky and got no items from the run we will run you again after the weekly reset or on the same day, if you decide to switch characters. For 4-7 and 8-11 items options we will set up a special raid for you. Please note that even 4-7 can take a few weekly resets to complete, 8-11 option can take up to 2-5+ runs.
Can I swap characters for my guaranteed runs?
Sure. For 1-3 items option you can swap characters fairly easy. We can run your 2nd character on the same day. Other options are also available for character swap, but please let us know about it in advance, so we would have time to make the necessary preparations. Please note that the rule about passing items also applies to 1-3 items run, if you pass on an item that has dropped for you it will still count towards your total items score.
What is the difference between Armor Prio and Guaranteed items runs?
Guaranteed items options might take a few weekly resets to achieve. We would not count any duplicate items as a +1 to your total items score and cannot guarantee any Tier tokens during the boost. Armor Prio run is done in one single run. Usually, you are expected to get from 2 to 8 items from in a single run with at least 1 guaranteed token for your class. You will be joining the exclusive raid based on your class with maximized loot. All of our boosters will not have a dungeon cooldown and will pass on all the loot, increasing your chances to get as many items as possible.