Sepulcher of the First Ones is the new raid introduced in 9.2 patch. In patch 9.2.5 Sepulcher of the First ones was reintroduced into the game with the new Fated Raids feature. Normal difficulty was designed to give you a taste of raiding, where, unlike LFR, you’ll have to face more powerful bosses, with new abilities, while still being not as hard as heroic or mythic one. Essentially this is the first step on your raiding progression ladder, and to make sure this step goes as smooth as possible, our raid teams have trained to clear the whole thing. And now we are ready to offer you a Fated SotFO Normal carry, clean and fast full 11 bosses run.
All factions, all servers, all classes, different loot options, all 11 out of 11 bosses.
Sepulcher of the First Ones Normal rewards:
- Full Fated SotFO Normal run itself
- Chance to get 278ilvl and 285 ilvl gear and tier pieces
- SotFO achievement for clearing Sepulcher’s wings
- Guaranteed weekly vault rewards to choose from
- “Fate of the Sepulcher” achievement