Dragonflight Keystone Conqueror: Season One keeps the changes that were added in Shadowlands Season Two. Now you have to do dungeons on both Tyrannical and Fortified affixes and get 1500 mythic+ rating. But since you can only have one keystone at a time and random runs can be rather ruthless, we are ready to offer you help with this task.
This is the fastest and easiest way to get this achievement and by the time we are done with it, you should have enough gear and experience to have a shot on the higher Mythic+ keystones or even a Draonflight Keystone Master: Four One achievement.
Dragonflight Keystone Conqueror: Season One rewards:
- 10-16 different Mythic+ keystone runs
- Dragonflight Keystone Conqueror: Season One achievement itself
- “The Thundering” title
- Bunch of 392-398ilvl items
- At least two weekly chest rewards with 398-411 ilvl items or higher
- A lot of valor points
- 1500 Mythic+ rating at the very least