“Lonely?” achievement in World of Warcraft is a part of the game’s Valentine’s day celebration event – Love is in the Air. The event goes for 14 days, from 6th to 20th of February. Completing “Lonely?” requires players to farm specific currency and buy a few items to perform certain actions with them.
- Obtain 10 Love Tokens
- Purchase Buttermilk Delight food
- Buy a Romantic Picnic Basket
- Place it anywhere in Dalaran city
- Right-click on it to sit down
- Wait for someone to join you
- Wait for the Heart icon to appear on top of both players
- Eat the Buttermilk Delight
Alternatively, you can find someone else performing the picnic routine and join them. Make sure both of you have the specific food to consume.
- “Lonely?” achievement completed
- 10 collection points
- Progress towards Love Full and Fool for Love title
- Even specific currencies and items
The trick to this achievement is to find someone to complete it with. And to it before the even ends on 20th of February. Don’t have anyone to help you with the “Lonely?” achievement or have no time during the 14 days when the Love is in the Air is active? No problem, PlayCarry got your back with our boosting services. We can do “Lonely?” and any other related achievements for you in the quickest of time. No reason to miss your chance and wait for a whole year when you can simply get a boost from professionals.