Fyrakk the Blazing is the 9th, last boss of Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope raid dungeon in World of Warcraft Season 3. Fyrakk is the main antagonist of the Dragonflight expansion and became a raid boss in patch 10.2, Guardians of the Dream. He is one of the Primal Incarnates and leads the Primalists faction, along with his brothers and sisters. He wields a legendary Fyr’alath, the Dream Render axe during phase 1 of the battle. His goal is to burn down the new World Tree, Amirdrassil, and remake the Azeroth in flames.
Fyrakk the Blazing guide, tactics, and abilities breakdown
Fyrakk boss fight has 3 phases and 1 intermission. The fight happens directly underneath the Amirdrassil World Tree. At 70% of his health level, he attempts to corrupt the Heart of Amirdrassil. During the final phase, he takes his Incarnate Dragon form.
Phase 1: The Dream Render
- Roots of Amirdrassil. The main mechanic of the 1st phase. If the Raging Flames reach the roots, Amirdrassil Burns. This leads to a raid wipe due to the Burning of Amirdrassil mechanics of the fight.
- Firestorm. Fyrakk calls burning meteors from the skies down upon players, dealing Shadowflame damage in a 9-yard radius and creating Raging Flames. Raging Flames are the zone that deals damage to players that stand in it every 1 second.
- Wildfire. Fyrakk strikes Amirdrassil with Fyr’alath, inflicting Shadowflame damage on everyone. This causes the Raging Flame to spread to nearby locations.
- Dream Rend. Fyrakk tears the fabric of the Emerald Dream, opening the rift to Firelands and inflicting damage to all players. The rift starts to pulse with Fire, damaging all players for 10 seconds and pulling them in. Players who are further away from the rift receive less damage. Players pulled underneath the rift are debuffed with Incinerated and will die shortly.
- Blaze. Boss debuffs random players that will explode after 4 seconds, damaging everyone around them. Players that receive debuff need to move out from the raid group location to keep the group alive.
- Burning Presence. Boss radiates a searing heat, dealing damage to gamers and randomly setting targets Aflame. Aflame debuff applies an additional DoT that healers must keep an eye out for. This ability stacks and can be dispelled by any of World of Warcraft healers.
- Fyr’alath Bite. Fyrakk attacks the main tank with his axe weapon. His hits inflict Physical and Shadowflame damage, and mark the target for 40 seconds. Mark deals additional damage from Fyrakk every time he attacks characters.
The main mechanic of this phase is keeping Roots alive. Raging Flames from Firestorm ability will try to spread after the boss uses Wildfire. Players should take care of characters’ positioning to complete the phase 1 boss fight.
Intermission: Amirdrassil in Peril
- Corrupt. Fyrakk assaults the Heart Amirdrassil with Shadowflames, converting its life force into a barrier, equal to 6.4% of his maximum health. Players have to break the barrier within 30 seconds before the Amirdrassil tree burns.
- Incarnate. Boss leaps into the sky and turns into his dragon form. Landing in a dragon form deals massive AoE damage to all players and knocks them down.
- Flame Orbs. Boss draws Flame Orbs from nearby Raging Flames while channeling Corrupt. Players must catch the orbs on their way to avoid boss healing. Catching an orb debuffs heroes with Singed, increasing their damage taken from the next orbs by 100% for 8 seconds.
1st Intermission is a World of Warcraft characters’ DPS check. The boss uses the Corrupt ability to create the shield that lasts 30 seconds. Gamers need to destroy the barrier before it disappears. Healers have to use area healing spells to restore the group members’ health points. If players fail to stop Fyrakk from corrupting the Heart of Amirdrassil, the boss wins, and the whole raid dies.
Phase 2: Children of the Stars
- Heart of Amirdrassil. The main mechanic of phase 2. If the Heart loses all its health, the World Tree burns. This leads to a raid wipe.
- Spirits of Kaldorei. A helpful mechanic that helps raiders to keep Heart alive. Injured spirits of Kaldorei and Darnassian Ancients who died in a Teldrassil fire emerge from the tree. Upon reaching the Heart, they transfer their remaining health to the World Tree. Healers can heal those spirits to increase the health gain of the Hearth.
- Greater Firestorm. Same as Firestorm from phase 1 but instead of creating Raging Flames, Greater Firestorm a Burning Colossus upon impact.
- Burning Colossus. A huge mob that has to be tanked by one of the tanks. He has Molten Gauntlet ability and deals AoE damage with Pulsing Core spell.
- Meteor. Fyrakk plummets from the sky onto Amirdrassil, dealing damage to all the players. Those who are further away from the epicenter receive less damage.
- Shadowflame Devastation. Potentially deadly ability. Boss starts spewing flames in a line that inflicts a deadly amount of damage to players who stand within the area, and also creates Flamespawns. Flamespawns deal damage in a small radius and instantly destroy Spirits of Kaldorei if they come near them. They have to be killed ASAP.
Fyrakk uses Burning Presence, Fyr’alath’s Bite and Blaze spells from Phase 1. Players have to keep Spirits of Kaldorei and Darnassian Ancients alive by healing them and killing Flamespawns on sight.
Phase 3: Shadowflame Incarnate
- Seed of Amirdrassil. The World Tree begins to bloom and form seeds on its surface. Players need to carry them around until they start to Bloom. Bloom generates a shield that absorbs incoming damage in a 9-yard radius for 6 seconds. When a dormant Seed is hit by an Eternal Firestorm, Shadowflame Breath, or Blaze, a Corrupted Seed is created. Corrupted Seeds damage everyone around them every 1 second.
- Eternal Firestorm. Boss class burning meteors that deal damage to raiders within 4 yards of impact.
- Apocalypse Roar. Potential deadly ability. Fyrakk unleashes a roar, inflicting massive Shadowflame damage and applying Aflame debuff to all players. Healers can dispel Aflame debuff and must prioritize players with the lowest health.
- Shadowflame Breath. Boss exhales flame in front of him, inflicting Shadowflame damage every 0.3 seconds. This spell corrupts Seeds so tanks must always keep the boss away.
- Burning Maw. Fyrakk devours the main tank, dealing Physical damage and applying an Engulfed debuff. Engulfed stacks and deals Shadowflame damage to champions per second.
Fyrakk uses Blaze and Burning Scales abilities from Phase 1. The key to this phase is to defeat the boss before raid members run out of health and mana. Players’ main goal is to protect seeds from Fyrakk’s attacks. The seeds provide gamers with a shield ability that saves them from Apocalypse Roar boss attack.
Fyrakk the Blazing Loot Rewards
Fyrakk the Blazing offers an amazing loot for the heroes of Azeroth. All 3 raid difficulties have a chance to reward players with Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of Shadowflame mount appearance. Heroic difficulty rewards players with an Ahead of the Curve. Mythic difficulty challenge offers Cutting Edge prestigious Feat of Strength achievement. Players have a chance to obtain a Anu’relos, Flame’s Guidance mount transmogrification appearance. The boss drops Legendary Fyr’alath, the Dream Render with a small chance. Fyrakk loot table is full of BiS items for Dragonflight classes like a rogue, mage, druid, warlock, death knight, warrior and demon hunter. Augury of the Primal Flame, Blossom of Amirdrassil, and Tainted Rageheart trinkets for healers, casters and melee DPS.
Fyrakk the Blazing presents an exhilarating and challenging encounter that showcases the epic culmination of the Dragonflight expansion in World of Warcraft. As the final boss of the Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope raid dungeon, Fyrakk embodies the essence of a formidable antagonist. The multiphase battle, taking place beneath the towering Amirdrassil World Tree, offers a thrilling progression of mechanics and tactics.
Fyrakk’s loot rewards add to the allure of this epic encounter, including prestigious rewards like: Ahead of the Curve and Cutting Edge achievements, unique Anu’relos, Flame’s Guidance and Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of Shadowflame mount appearances, and powerful trinkets that cater to various player roles and preferences. Our team offers gamers to join the professional boosting raid to defeat Fyrakk the Blazing boss and loot items. Raid carry runs are available in Normal, Heroic and Mythic difficulty levels. Don’t miss the chance to join the ranks of victorious heroes – let PlayCarry light your path to triumph in the WoW Dragonflight expansion. Unleash the power of Fyrakk boosting with PlayCarry and emerge victorious in the World of Warcraft game!