Dragonflight Keystone Hero: Season One is a prestigious PvE achievement in World of Warcraft MMORPG game. Hardest one to get in Mythic+ WoW activities. Players are required to get 2500 Mythic+ rating during 1st season. This can be done by completing +18, 19 or 20 keystones, within time, on both affixes.
There are 8 dungeons in season 1, some of them were introduced in previous expansions like Pandaria, Legion or Cataclysm:
- Temple of the Jade Serpent
- The Azure Vault
- Ruby Life Pools
- Algeth’ar Academy
- The Nokhud Offensive
- Court of Stars
- Shadowmoon Burial Grounds
- Halls of Valor
There are 2 different affixes that changes on a weekly bases, Tyrannical and Fortified. You will be given points for completing keys on both affixes separately which means that in order to get Keystone Hero achievement you’ll need to complete at least 16 keystone runs.
- Dragonflight Keystone Hero: Season One achievement completed
- Tons of 405 item level gear
- 424 item level gear from weekly vault
- A lot of Valor Points
- Deep Cuts from the Vault, Feast of Strenght, Master and Conqueror Achievements
- Hailstorm Armoredon mount
- Gleaming Incarnate Thunderstone cosmetics
+20 keystones are one of the hardest PvE challenges players can face in Dragonflight. PlayCarry offers our helping hand with facing those challenges with our Dragonflight Keystone Hero: Season one boosting services. Our professional boosting teams will rush you through all remaining dungeons with ease. Only 4% of players are getting Hero each season, be among them, act now for the best boost of your lifetime.