Arctic Fur is a rare material for Leatherworking in WoW WotLK Classic. You can only farm it from mobs in Wrath of the Lich King expansion with a very low drop chance. There’s no 1 best farming place or spot for it. Players can still follow our good routes to kill beasts quickly and obtain lots of mats.
But we’re ready to help you with boring grinding if you get tired already. Here you can Buy Arctic Fur Farming at a cheap price and get your reagents within hours!
Best places for Arctic Fur Farming in WoW:
- Borean Tundra – Wooly Rhinos (located around Horde base)
- Sholazar Basin – start from Nessingwary Base Camp and move to the Makers’ Perch, then follow to the Suntouched Pillar and repeat your route
- Grizzly Hills – Silvercoat Stags and Highland Mustangs (near Thor Modan)
- Storm Peaks – Cavedweller Worgs (inside the cave close to Brunnhildar Village)
- Collect 10 Heavy Borean Leather and exchange it from Braeg Stoutbeard in Dalaran
Arctic Fur Drop Chance:
The chance to receive it during skinning is around 1,21% (non-bosses targets) from animals in WoW WotLK Classic locations. So you need to focus on the number of kills. Use the spots we’ve provided for the best result or skip routine farming and let us get your Arctic Fur in hours!