Whether you’re starting fresh or already have your profession skill at 375, our WotLK Classic Engineering Power leveling service is the cheapest and fastest way to get your character maxed out. Become a grandmaster engineer without the use of any of your gold. Let a member of our dedicated team farm on your behalf! The sooner you act, the better!
You’ll have access to:
- 450 Engineering Profession Skill
- Craft neat gadgets, toys, and even mounts
- Lots of recipe/schematic unlocks
- Access to the only auction house in Dalaran for engineers exclusively
- Gain an increased effect from Runic Healing Injectors and Runic Mana Injectors
- Achievements for your character
What is engineering in WotLK Classic?
Gadgets, ammo, explosives, one-of-a-kind mounts, pets, and other goodies! Engineering has always been a unique and enjoyable profession for players. Now, with even more utility, Engineering is a strong competitor and possibly one of the greatest professions for PvP and PvE.
Tinkering for Engineers is one of the most noticeable changes to Engineering in Wrath of the Lich King Classic. Tinkers are unique item enchants for Engineers that may be found in a new category window on the Engineering menu. They are unquestionably game changers when it comes to improving your gear.
Note: Tinkering upgrades cannot be used with item enchants and will overwrite any existing enchants on such things. Additionally, Tinkers may only be used on your own equipment.
How to level engineering fast?
The fastest and cheapest way to level engineering is with our Power leveling service. Don’t spend your hard-earned gold on mats from the Auction House when you can have them farmed for you by us. Several guides out there will misinform you with “proper” routes and techniques; I can assure you the Playcarry way is the best!
How does our Engineering Power leveling Service work in WotLK Classic?
Similar to our other profession services, this is a purchasable boost on our store. A motivated team member is ready to carry your character’s profession to the next level.
While piloting your account, our highly skilled booster will:
- Earn 450 Skill Points in Engineering
- Hand farm all requirements. We never use your gold, ever
- You get to keep all the tinkering crafts our booster creates
It only takes 5 minutes to submit your order and schedule your service
- Select between our 1-450 or 375-450 options
- Make your purchase and immediately contact our customer live chat with your order number ready
- Schedule a convenient time to start the service
- Sit back and relax. You’re all set
How to get Mekgineer’s Chopper / Mechano-hog?
Engineering players who have exalted their reputation with Alliance Vanguard or Horde Expedition may purchase a schematic from the corresponding factions’ quartermaster. Engineering level 450 is required for crafting the mount.
How to unlock Jeeves?
Players interested in learning the Jeeves schematic can farm Library Guardians in Storm Peaks. The drop rate is moderately rare but not impossible.
How to get MOLL-E?
Engineers who have achieved Grandmaster are able to craft MOLL-E.