Sanctum of Domination Boost is the easiest option to defeat 10 raid bosses and carry the fight against legendary World of Warcraft character – Sylvanas, the Windrunner. PlayCarry community offers every WoW gamer to join the professional SoD loot run and finish the raid in Normal, Heroic, Mythic or Fated modes within 3 hours after buying. We guarantee fast raid execution with 0 wipes. Players can buy this raid in a bundle with Vault of the Incarnates Boost during the Dragonflight expansion and achieve a 10% discount on the order.
Sanctum of Domination Boosting Guide
- Prepare for the boost – self-play orders require customers online. That’s why it’s essential to log in on your World of Warcraft character before the raid starts. If you forget raid time, you must whisper to our managers in the live chat. Otherwise, if you’ll miss the run, there’s only a 30% refund available in case of the booked slot.
- Don’t slack on boss fights or pull mobs. Let group tanks do their work. We summon every customer before encounters begin.
- Follow the leader’s tips – the raid leader may ask you to be AFK during the fight. It makes the whole boosting process easier.
- Loot enemies to collect rewards – don’t forget to free the bag space to receive items. But even if you miss the boss, you still can get all the gear it drops in 1 hour by the mailbox.
- Don’t leave messages in the game chat about paid carries – Blizzard checks WoW chat logs. Please make your order safer for yourself and don’t discuss it.