The caverns of time, a cave located in Tanaris, bending time and reality, warping the space surrounding it, holds the entrance to a WotLK Classic dungeon loved by many. This instance can be grueling for inexperienced groups and players. With our WotLK Classic Culling of Stratholme boost, you’ll be on your way with a stress-free and convenient clear of CoS.
What you get from WotLK Classic CoS Carry
Both Heroic and Normal modes reward you with:
- Quest Completion
- Potential gear drops
- Recipe drops
- Crafting reagent drops
Normal mode only:
- Player Experience (can’t do heroics below level cap)
What is The Culling of Stratholme in WotLK Classic?
The Culling of Stratholme is the first significant event of the Third War, marking the beginning of Arthas Menethil’s spiral into madness and evil, excluding the Knights of the Silver Hand from duty, and the destruction of Lordaeron’s second most important city. As Arthas began the slaughter, Mal’Ganis came and began “accumulating” those civilians who had already been corrupted into mindless zombies, sneering that Lordaeron would soon fall under the Scourge’s dominion. Arthas would not have it and hastened his killing of the inhabitants. So basically, Arthas did nothing wrong; he did what he thought he had to protect his people.
What’s different in WotLK Heroic mode CoS?
Heroic mode Stratholme brings a much more challenging experience to all players who dare to enter.
- 200 iLvL gear chance
- Daily Proof of Demise for heroic mode
- Heroic: The Culling of Stratholme achievement
- Zombiefest! achievement
- The Culling of Time achievement
It is important to remember that all heroic dungeon achievements are required for Glory of the Hero achievement, which rewards the beautiful Red-Proto Drake for completion.
A deep dive into what our WotLK Classic Halls of Stone Boost is
Our WotLK Classic CoS boost is a service we offer at Playcarry. Like any of our other services, customers can expect the process to be simple and stress-free.
- Check out after adding this service to your cart
- Contact our customer live chat on the bottom right of our website immediately after your purchase to plan/schedule your carry
- A team member will log onto your character and provide you with full completion of The Culling of Stratholme on WotLK Classic
- Your CoS carry is complete! We’ve farmed it out for you without the stress of LFG or PUGs. Enjoy!
What level can I enter WotLK CoS?
Players can enter this dungeon at level 75, although it is recommended you wait until 78, as that’s the level you’re able to do the quests within the instance.
Did Arthas do anything wrong?
ARTHAS DID NOTHING WRONG! He was manipulated and corrupted without being able to control himself. He was just a puppet.
What quests are available to me in WotLK Stratholme?
All players have four opportunities for quests, two of which are daily repeatable quests.
- A Royal Escort
- Dispelling Illusions
- Timear Foresees Centrifuge Constructs in your Future!
- Proof of Demise: Mal’Ganis (Is he dead, though?)
Who poisoned the grains?
Kel’thuzad or one of his followers poisoned them. There’s no 100% proof of this, but it’s the only supported theory currently out there.
What are the coordinates for Culling of Stratholme?
The coordinates are 57.82, 82.78.