Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope Normal boost in World of Warcraft is the carry service in WoW Dragonflight’s Season 3. Patch 10.2 allows players to defeat all 9 bosses in AtDH raid in Normal difficulty. Amirdrassil location takes place in the Emerald Dream setting where Fyrakk the Blazing, one of the Primal Incarnates, arrives to help Zaquali and Druids of the Flame.
Normal difficulty is the first serious step any self-respecting raider must take on the road to achieve greatness and have a shot of defeating Heroic or Mythic difficulty. The majority of the bosses in Nm difficulty will have only the basic abilities and a standard health pool. They’ll deal average damage but still hold a significant threat to unprepared groups.
Amirdrassil Normal rewards players with 454 to 463 ilvl gear and class set items and a set of achievements for completing a full dungeon. Get a chance to obtain Mystic, Dreadful, Venerated or Zenith Dreamseeds that can be exchanged for class tier sets. Bandolier of Twisted Blades trinket will be a great choice for agility classes, and Nymue’s Vengeful Spindle will be an amazing addition for casters. Plus you always have a shot at Fyr’alath the Dream Render, new legendary weapon. Fyrakk’s special mount reward in season 3 will be Renewed Proto-Drake: Embodiment of Shadowflame customization option. A guaranteed Weekly Rewards chest offers 1 out of 3 additional gear pieces from the raid to choose from.
PlayCarry offers a few different types of Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope Normal runs loot-wise:
- Group loot – basic run with a group loot mode. The raid group features 10-20 boosters who are saved to the dungeon and other boosties that can roll on all the items dropping.
- Guaranteed Items Protection – If you got unlucky with loot in a first run, we are going to provide you with a free rerun, for any of your characters, or for the same character after the weekly reset.
- Guaranteed Items mode – Select a number of items you’d like to get at the end, and we’ll deliver them in a space of 1 or multiple runs. Note that if you pass on something you do not have, this will still count as +1. Duplicates do not count toward progress.
- Armor and Token Priority run – an Exclusive run featuring only unsaved boosters who’ll pass on all the loot. You’ll be the only one rolling on the class-specific rewards. But Weapons, Trinkets and other multi-class rewards might be on a roll with up to 3 other boosties. Bosses drop from 2-3 to 3-4 items per kill.
- Full Priority Boost – Our boosters have a fresh ID and willingly pass on any dropped gear. You will be the only player rolling on all the loot. Bosses will drop 2-3 and 3-4 items per kill.
Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope Normal is an amazing 9-boss dungeon in the Emerald Dream setting. It offers great rewards and guarantees fun and exciting fights with plenty of new spells and mechanics. Normal difficulty is going to be the first step that Heroes of Azeroth must take to prepare themselves for Heroic and Mythic challenges. PlayCarry can help with it! Our professional WoW boosters spent countless hours grinding Amirdrassil Normal to offer the best quality services in all of World of Warcraft. Join us and conquer Amirdrassil, The Dream’s Hope Normal raid with ease.